Foods that boost memory: Good food, good health but good food can also lead to good memory. Harvard Medical School scientists reported this information. There is no doubt that every child’s memory is different, but memory can be boosted with good food. In fact, all memory storage occurs in the hypothalamus area of the brain. If this part of the brain is properly supplied with oxygen and there is no inflammation, memory can be enhanced. As we age, this part of the brain becomes inflamed, causing memory loss. But if your diet includes healthy things from the start, memory can be kept sharp for longer. So let’s find out which foods are the best to boost memory.
How to improve children’s memory
1. Greens – Harvard Medical School According to this, make children eat green vegetables from the very beginning. Vegetables like bananas, spinach, bananas, cauliflower contain many nutrients that are essential for the brain. It contains ingredients like vitamin K, lutein, folate, beta carotene which are very beneficial in enhancing memory and preventing brain shrinkage.
2. Fatty fish-Fatty fish is not the answer to improving memory. Fatty fish or fish with high oil content are high in omega 3 fatty acids. It is an unsaturated fat that reduces beta amyloid in the blood. Beta amyloid is a type of protein that is responsible for damage to memory areas of the brain. Fish like salmon, cod, tuna, trot are rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
3. Berry- Berries are a fruit that sharpens the mind. Berries contain flavonoids. Studies have shown that berries are very beneficial in sharpening the brain. According to research, berries offer more benefits to women. Berries include strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, mulberries, etc. They are anti-inflammatory which prevent any kind of inflammation in the brain.
4. Walnuts-Walnuts and almonds really boost memory. It contains a healthy fat called alpha linolenic acid. It also contains omega 3 fatty acids. All these help in increasing the blood flow to the brain. Research has shown that after a few days of eating walnuts, women find it easier to answer questions about their intellectual abilities.
5. Coffee-Coffee acts as a memory enhancer for some time. That is, when you drink coffee, after a while it starts stimulating the memory part of the brain. Research has shown that people’s mental performance begins to improve due to caffeine consumption.
Also read- These 3 simple juices will clean the dirt accumulated in the intestines, relief will reach every corner of the stomach, there will be no problems for months.
Also Read – Ink Stains Turn White Shirts Into Trash? Vinegar and baking soda also failed, remove stains in 2 minutes with this method