Benefits of jaggery tea: Drink tea with milk every morning after waking up. You may be using refined sugar to sweeten it, but if you want to stay healthy for a long time, start adding molasses instead of sugar to your tea. Because jaggery is more beneficial for health than refined sugar. Actually, jaggery is unrefined. Eating too much sugar can cause many problems. If you want, you can make tea by mixing some tea leaves, cloves, cinnamon, tulsi, ginger and jaggery in water. If you add jaggery to milk tea, it can be a healthy alternative. Jaggery tea contains a lot of iron, fiber, potassium etc. In addition to increasing immunity, digestion is also healthy. Know other benefits of drinking jaggery tea.
Benefits of Drinking Jaggery Tea (Good Ki Chai Ke Faide)
1. Strengthens immunity- wellcurve.in According to a news published in India, jaggery tea is good to drink during the winter season. People often start getting sick due to change in weather. Drinking tea with jaggery will increase immunity. Adding ginger to jaggery in tea activates many nutrients like iron, zinc, selenium, minerals, which boost immunity.
2. Effective in weight loss- If you are gaining weight then you can start drinking jaggery tea from today. In fact, jaggery contains many nutrients, which help in reducing excess calories from the body naturally. Also, this tea boosts metabolism, which helps in shedding excess weight.
Also Read: If you have a headache, drink this green leaf water on an empty stomach in the morning, cholesterol and blood pressure will also be controlled, prepare it like this.
3. Maintain good digestion- If your digestive system is often bad, you should drink tea with jaggery. It is the best tea especially for people suffering from constipation. This promotes the tea bowl movement. When you drink molasses tea continuously, the digestive enzymes are activated. It relieves digestive problems. In such a situation, if you add sugar to regular tea, add jaggery instead.
4. Protect against cold and flu- Adding some herbs like cloves, cinnamon, ginger, tulsi etc. to jaggery tea makes this tea full of antioxidant and antiviral properties. In such situations, drinking jaggery tea proves to be very comforting for cold, flu, cough. In fact, jaggery has a warming effect, which keeps the body warm from the inside during winters. You can also drink this tea in winter to prevent cough and cold.
Grown underground, this vegetable will control blood sugar, boost immunity, and have these 5 amazing benefits
5. Eliminate Anemia- Iron is very important in maintaining the amount of hemoglobin in the body. Jaggery is rich in iron. Iron helps red blood cells carry oxygen to the lungs and other parts of the body. Drinking jaggery tea daily fulfills the body’s iron needs. The body also absorbs iron to function better. If you are suffering from lack of blood in the body, then you must drink jaggery tea once a day.
6. Reduces joint pain- Jaggery tea is rich in essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals, which are believed to be helpful in reducing joint pain and bone related problems. Drinking tea with jaggery also cures the problem of bone stiffness.