Ravi/Vidisha: According to the information provided by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, the Government of India has opened its portal for receiving new proposals under the “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samada Yojana” as per the relevant scheme guidelines dated June 8, 2022. Now one can apply online for financial assistance from the ministry to set up industries in this area.
There is a plan for these schemes
– Creation/Expansion of Food Processing and Preservation Capacity (CEFPPC)
– Integrated Cold Chain and Value Added Infrastructure (Cold Chain)
– Settings Upgradation of Food Testing Laboratory (FSL)
– Operation Greens – Long Term Intervention (OG)
Apply online like this
1. Organizations may submit their proposals online with necessary details at https://www.sampada-mofpi.gov.in/ as per the functional guidelines for the respective projects under “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samad Yojana”. Important information regarding this scheme is available at https://www.mofpi.gov.in.
2. Last date for submission of online application by applicants under the scheme is 8th November till 5 PM.
3. Firms applying under this scheme have to submit a demand draft in favor of “Pay and Accounts Officer, Food Processing Industries, New Delhi” in the form of non-refundable fee.
4. The original demand draft should reach the Ministry within one week of the last date of submission of application.
5. Operation Greens – In the case of long term intervention (OG) eligible production clusters have inadequate infrastructural facilities associated with eligible crops.
6. The pre-bid meeting will be held on 16 October 2023 at 10 AM at Room 120, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi.
7. Online application submission link will be available from 25 September 2023 10 AM to 8 November 2023 5 PM.
8. For any other information in this regard, the concerned planning department may be contacted at 011-26406545 (CEFPPC). Also, you can call 011-26406529 (Cold Chain), 011-26406553 (FTL), 011- 26406559 (OG).